After the great success of our article Italian Men: more than just a stereotype it's time to dedicate some lines to the Italian women.
If you have ever watched an Italian movie, you know how Italian women look like: strong, jealous, passionate, mothers. In a word, Italian women are a Tornado.
And since the only chance to survive is to try to know them as soon as possible, here you will find some suggestions that could help you dealing with them.
- Italian women are romantic. And I mean ROMANTIC. Try to understand we have to constantly live with Italian men. And this means that if you want to win our heart you have to surprise us. Nowadays we complain Italian men are not what they used to be years ago. So, go with roses, a romantic candle-lit dinner, a walk on the beach. But pay attention not to be too mushy. We want YOU to be the MAN.
- We are JEALOUS. When I hear some alien talking about Italian men's jealousy I can't but laugh. Have you ever seen how much jealous an Italian woman can be? Maybe because we are used the the Italian men flirting attitude, and we constantly have to be ready for the fight. Regardless the reason, the point is, dating an Italian woman will mean, soon or later, to experience a jealousy scene. Don't give us a reason to...or yes, you'll discover the tornado force.
- We are proud of our Italianness. We know how to seduce you with a magnificent dinner, we know how to dress in the proper way in every single occasion, we know how to be sexy, or casual, or dressy. As somebody would say, "We are not bad. We are just drawn that way". We are supposed to be the most charming women on the planet. And men have to constantly notice and appreciate it.
- Who is paying? You, man! Despite we claim to be femminist, it's the man paying the bill at the restaurant/cinema or whatever your night is about!
Every single woman will tell something like, "No, please, let's share the bill". Please, refuse. We say no, but we mean yes. All the times. It's just the way we have to be polite, but we definitely expect you to be a real gentleman.
- FOOD. This can become a killing point for a main reason: we are Italian. So, generally speaking, we can cook. No, sorry. We are great at cooking. And, thanks to our grandmothers and mothers, we are constantly afraid of starving our guests. This means that you will end a romantic dinner being so full that you won't be able to move. Refusing the food? That's not an option. We prefer to give up to the "after-dinner" than to think in your stomach there is stll some empty place. If you have not read our article MANGIA!!! How to survive to the Italian Motto, maybe it's time for you to check it out!
- During an argument we don't talk: we scream. Also during a normal conversation, you will notice our tone tend to be louder than expected. And when we discuss we feel this inner force that brings us to increase the volume. Well, if you think about it, there is a reason why the most amazing worldwide tenor was Italian, right?
And to conclude, remember that despite all the changings we experience we still remember what our grandmothers taught us "Let the men believe he has the power, but don't forget you are the one in control." Yes, Italian women will make you do all they want. And the funny part is, you will neither realize it. But I can guarantee you something: you will have fun like ever in your life!
Good luck with the Italian Tornado!
Do you wish to discover how Itaian Men are? Click here!