There is not a reason, it's just a matter of fact. It's not in our DNA, not in our nature, we can try as hard as you want, but we will never be able to.
What I am taking about?
- Italians can't stay in line. Nope. Forget it. We hate lines, we always try to find a way not to wait at the check out.
- Italians (at least the majority) can't speak English. Better for you if you'll take my Italian Lessons.
- Italians can't survive to a bad lunch or dinner. When it happens, the chef will be humiliated for the rest of his/her life.
- Italians (especially women) can't shy away from commenting on a poorly dressed person. Italy is the capital of FASHION. Italian women are the judges.
- Italians can't drive like the rest of the people. Our is the 'Italian driving Style', perfect to survive over here!
- Italians can't stay quiet. Asking to an Italian not to yell, or not to move while talking, or to speak in a softer voice is like asking a Texan to leave his cowboy hat when entering a bar.
- Italian kids scream and cry in public. Mothers scream louder to calm down the kids. There is NOTHING you can do about it.
So, if you're planning a visit over here, please don't judge us for these little characteristics that make us unique. It's the Italian Life Style.
And when we are abroad, visiting YOUR COUNTRY, remember you can't change us. A good laugh is the only thing that can make you feeling better.
ARE YOU READY FOR THE ITALIAN CUISINE SECRETS?
Click here and I'll reveal you how to cook the Real Italian Food!